We're looking for a virtual assistant who can handle a variety of tasks. You must be able to learn quickly and work independently.
This is a part-time, remote job. 15-25 hours per week, with opportunity for more. This a 1099 Independent Contractor position, and you will be responsible for your taxes. Candidates from the Denver, Colorado area are preferred for growth reasons.
You must be available Monday through Friday, starting at 8AM Mountain Time, for 3-5 hours per day. You can choose your number of hours, but it should be a consistent schedule (eg: 3 hours per day, 8AM-11AM).
321Done sells printed paper stationery products... invitations, notepads, planner sheets, and more. We sell on Amazon, Etsy, and our own Shopify website.
Salary dependent on your skill set. We're a tiny business and could use help with marketing, SEO, social media marketing, writing, photography, and other tasks you might have experience with.
• Excellent written English
• Highly organized
• Proficient with spreadsheets
• E-commerce knowledge helpful, but not necessary: Shopify, Etsy, Amazon Seller Central, ShipStation
• Any other experience you have that you think would be useful (marketing, photography, writing, social media, graphic design)
• Responding to customer emails
• Tracking customer reviews
• Updating and adding product listings
• Marketing tasks, including managing social media, email campaigns, and blog
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong computer skills
• Quick learner
• Computer with high speed internet
• You must be online, in Slack, and able to respond to customer emails within 15 minutes
Fill out this online application:
We look forward to hearing from you!