This a 1099 Independent Contractor position.
Hourly rate: $20-$30/hour, depending on your skill set and experience.
Part-time or full-time. Number of hours is up to you. I'm looking for someone who can dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week.
We're a tiny business, and I'm looking for someone who doesn't have a problem with wearing multiple hats. You must be able to learn quickly and work independently, as this is a 100% remote position.
Your primary responsibility would be as a marketing manager. Marketing includes social media, email, SEO, SEM, blog, keyword research, and product listing optimization. You would also be required to do some basic customer support and virtual assistant tasks (very minimal, 1-3 hours per week).
Experience in digital marketing, graphic design, or copywriting is required.
The ideal person loves creating content, and can write engaging copy. If you enjoy taking product photos and videos, that would be a bonus!
You can set your own schedule. Ideally, you would be able to keep an eye on customer messages during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8AM to 4PM Mountain Time. Or at a minimum, you should be able to check messages near the beginning and end of each business day.
321Done designs and sells printed paper stationery products... invitations, notepads, planner sheets, and more. We sell on Amazon, Etsy, and our own Shopify website.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including social media, email, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Create engaging written and visual content for various platforms
• Source or create high quality images and videos
• Implement and manage giveaways, influencer outreach, or other ideas for promotions
• Optimize product listings, including keyword research and copywriting
• Maintain online relations with customers, including providing basic online customer support
• Other duties, as assigned
• Digital marketing experience
• Computer with high speed internet
• Strong computer skills and quick learner
• Candidates who love to take product photographs and videos or have a graphic design background are highly encouraged to apply.
Fill out this online application:
I look forward to hearing from you!